Baker Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||108|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Baker, LA Real Estate
More About Baker
Real Estate and Properties
Baker has a thriving real estate market, with a variety of home styles and property types available. Whether you're looking for a single-family home, townhouse, or apartment, there's something for everyone in Baker. The area is known for its spacious homes with large yards, perfect for families or those who enjoy outdoor living.
Some of the most popular neighborhoods in Baker include Greenwood Estates, Baker Heights, and Bakerfield. Each of these areas offers a unique community feel and a range of home styles to choose from. You'll find everything from classic ranch-style homes to modern, energy-efficient builds.
- Greenwood Estates - spacious homes with large yards
- Baker Heights - convenient location near shopping and dining
- Bakerfield - affordable homes in a family-friendly community
Things to Do
Baker may be a small city, but it has plenty of fun things to do for residents and visitors alike. If you're a fan of the outdoors, be sure to check out the BREC Greenwood Community Park. This beautiful park spans over 90 acres and features a splash pad, playgrounds, walking trails, and more. For those who enjoy golf, the Baker Golf Course is a must-visit. This 9-hole course is open to the public and offers affordable rates for golfers of all skill levels.
If you're interested in local culture and history, be sure to visit the Baker Heritage Museum. This small museum is dedicated to preserving the history of Baker and the surrounding area. You'll find exhibits on everything from local industry to famous residents of Baker.
- BREC Greenwood Community Park - splash pad, playgrounds, and walking trails
- Baker Golf Course - affordable rates for golfers of all skill levels
- Baker Heritage Museum - exhibits on local history and culture
Location & Area Information
Baker is located just off of Interstate 110, making it easy to access nearby cities and destinations. Baton Rouge is just a short drive away, offering a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. For those who enjoy outdoor activities, the nearby Tunica Hills Wildlife Management Area is a must-visit. This beautiful natural area spans over 5,000 acres and features hiking trails, waterfalls, and stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
The climate in Baker is mild and pleasant, with hot summers and mild winters. The area has a diverse economy, with industries ranging from healthcare to manufacturing. Transportation options include the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport and the nearby Amtrak station in downtown Baton Rouge.
- Nearby cities and destinations - Baton Rouge, Tunica Hills Wildlife Management Area
- Climate - mild and pleasant with hot summers and mild winters
- Economy - diverse industries including healthcare and manufacturing
- Transportation - Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport and Amtrak station in downtown Baton Rouge