Central Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||131|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Central, LA Real Estate
More about Central, Louisiana
Real Estate and Properties
Central is a great place to find your dream home. With a range of styles, sizes, and prices, you're sure to find something that suits your needs. Some of the most popular home styles in Central include traditional, colonial, and ranch-style homes. Many homes in the area feature spacious yards, open floor plans, and modern amenities.
There are also plenty of property types available in Central, including single-family homes, townhouses, and condos. Popular neighborhoods in the area include Bellingrath Estates, Village at Magnolia Square, and Cypress Lakes.
- Bellingrath Estates: A prestigious neighborhood with large lots and custom-built homes.
- Village at Magnolia Square: A charming community with plenty of green space and easy access to shopping and dining.
- Cypress Lakes: A peaceful neighborhood with beautiful lakes and walking trails.
Things to Do
There's never a dull moment in Central! Whether you're looking for outdoor adventure or cultural experiences, you'll find it all here. Some popular recreational activities in the area include hiking, fishing, and golfing. If you're looking for family-friendly fun, check out the Louisiana Art and Science Museum or Blue Bayou Water Park.
Central is also home to some famous festivals throughout the year. For example, the Bayou Country Superfest draws in thousands of music fans each year. Another favorite is the Central Christmas Parade, a beloved tradition that brings the community together.
- Blue Bayou Water Park: A fun-filled water park with plenty of slides and pools for all ages.
- Bayou Country Superfest: A popular music festival featuring some of the biggest names in country music.
- Central Christmas Parade: A festive parade that celebrates the holiday season and brings the community together.
Location & Area Information
Central is conveniently located in the heart of Louisiana, making it easy to access nearby cities and destinations. Baton Rouge is just a short drive away, offering even more dining, shopping, and entertainment options. The area also boasts a mild climate, with warm summers and mild winters.
Central's economy is driven by a mix of industries, including healthcare, education, and government. The area is served by several major highways, including Interstate 12 and US Route 61. Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport is also just a short drive away, providing easy access to destinations both domestic and international.
- Baton Rouge: A vibrant city with plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
- Interstate 12: A major highway that connects Central to other areas of Louisiana.
- Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport: A convenient airport with daily flights to major cities across the country.