Peaceful and serene farmhouse with 5 shady acres adjacent to the Anacoco Creek and sandbar. The house features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, with a claw-foot tub in the master bathroom along with spacious master closet and dressing area. There is a front porch and back screened porch along with a 2-car carport. Make sure to check out the 3-stall barn, chicken coup and large fenced-in back yard with several varieties of fruit trees.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Septic Type Unknown
1,680 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Propane,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. .
- Insert,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Bathtub,Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Storage,Tile Counters,Tub Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Rear Porch,Concrete,Covered,Front Porch,Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additions/Alterations,Repairs Cosmetic
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price