The Broussard plan is a one story home featuring four beds and three full baths with an open and spacious layout and just over 2300 sq feet! Enter this home from the very inviting front porch complete with exposed cypress beams and a flickering gas lantern. Once inside, you will enter into the foyer which leads you into the spacious living room, kitchen and separate dining. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances by GE including a 36" 5 burner gas cooktop, single wall oven and built in microwave, custom painted wood cabinets with under cabinet lighting and 5'' hardware pulls, large center island with hanging pendants, 3 cm Fantasy Brown granite and 3x12 white craft gloss backsplash. The master suite is tucked away at the rear of the home with a spa like bath including dual vanities, separate tub and custom job built shower with a seamless door and a HUGE walk in closet. Beds 2 and 3 are located off the garage entry and these rooms share a full bath which is located across from the office! Bed four is on the opposite side of the home with a full bath located in the hallway. Large walk in laundry room with a storage closet within. The yard will be professionally landscaped and fully sodded! Estimated completion of March 2021, buyer can pick/approve colors and options for a limited period of time. Seller provides a 2-10 Warranty. Other lots and plans available. Subdivision features a lake, green space, and a community pool and cabana! *Pictures are not of actual home but are of the same floorplan, colors and options may vary.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,362 sq. ft
Level Construction & Development, Llc
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Gas,Counters Stone,Dishwasher,Disposal,Island,Microwave,Pantry,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Garden/Soaking,MBA Water Closet
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep,Ventless Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Varied Heights,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Attached Park,Garage Park.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors