What an incredible place to call home! Located at the end of a dead end street on a 2 acre lot with Amite River views, this home has it all! Open split floor plan, with a spacious Living/Dining room that has beautiful Australian cypress floors and a wood burning fireplace. The kitchen has granite countertops, and brand new, top of the line, stainless steel appliances. Large master bedroom with tray ceiling has an ensuite bath with soaking tub, seperate shower, and 2 walk in closets. Off of the laundry room is a 13 x 26 bonus room not included in the living square footage. Perfect for a game room, man cave, or she shack, this room includes a 1/2 bath and 2 window units. Off the bonus room is a 18 x 36 RV port with dual electric doors and all RV connections. This home features a 8300 watt Volto Electric System with battery back up and a solar water heater system. Enjoy relaxing on the front porch while listening to the sounds of the stone crafted waterfall, and watching the boats pass by on the Amite River. A short stroll down the street, you have river access to enjoy all kinds of water activities. And in the wooded backyard, there is a waterway accessing the Amite River. Home has never flooded! Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, 1 Story
2,166 sq. ft
Old Mill Settlement
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Self-Cleaning Oven,Cabinets Custom Built,Stainless Steel Appl
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA 2+ Closets,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted,MBA Water Closet
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Wood Burning Firep.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,4+ Cars Park,Garage Park,RV/Boat Port Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link Fence,Partial Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Workshop.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price