Introducing the "Newport" floorplan by Level Homes to Materra, located conveniently next to Woman’s Hospital! The Newport is a two story home with four beds and three full baths and over 2200 sq feet of living space. Enter this spacious and very efficient home from the large and inviting front porch into the open living, kitchen and dining. The gourmet kitchen is separated from the living room by a stained cypress beam and features custom painted cabinets with under cabinet lighting, 3cm Organic White quartz countertops and a custom backsplash, large center island with 36" stainless single basin farm sink and overhanging pendant lights, stainless appliances by GE including a 36" 5 burner gas cooktop with a single wall oven and built in microwave and a large walk in pantry. There are double doors off of the kitchen that take you out to the large covered side patio which will be plumbed for a gas grill! The master suite is located privately off of the rear of the home with a spa like bath featuring dual vanities with quartz countertops and custom framed mirrors, separate soaking tub and custom built tiled shower with a seamless shower door. There is an additional bedroom, full bath and a mudroom, with space for an "optional" built in mudbench, located off of the garage entry . The beautiful staircase with stained treads, painted risers and iron balusters is located in the formal dining and will lead you upstairs where you will find two bedrooms, a full bath and an open loft area. Professionally landscaped and fully sodded yards. Estimated completion of November 2021, buyer can pick/approve colors and options for a limited period of time. The community will feature a playground and community swimming pool. Other lots/plans available starting from the $330's! Schedule an appointment today to learn more about this fantastic new community by Engquist Level Development. *Pictures are not of actual home but are of the same floorplan.
Single Family, 2 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
2,260 sq. ft
Level Construction & Development, Llc
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Gas,Counters Stone,Dishwasher,Disposal,Island,Microwave,Pantry,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Garden/Soaking,MBA Water Closet
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep,Ventless Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Varied Heights,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Attached Park,Garage Rear Park.
- Stucco, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Partial Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Porch. Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price