Lovely home with plenty of space located right off of Hwy 933 in Whispering Oaks Subdivision, a one street subdivision. The home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, large den with real fireplace, kitchen, and dining area. The large backyard has a 6' wood privacy fence and also a large metal gate across the driveway. A new 30 year architectural roof was installed in June of 2015. This home is priced to sell.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,362 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Continuous Cleaning Oven,Cooktop Electric,Counters Solid Surface,Dishwasher,Dryer,Island,Pantry,Refrigerator
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Dressing Area,MBA Multi-Head Shower,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Garden/Soaking
- Continuous Cleaning Oven, Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Attic Access,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry,Network Cabled
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Carport Rear Park.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Full Fence,Other Fence,Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Open. Commons Lot,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors