This one has so many good features that can fit into anyone's life style. Wonderful area that is so convenient to many services that you might require. House has been nicely maintained, needs a little updating, but is ready for occupancy at anytime. Nice kitchen with appliances and ample cabinets. Breakfast room has so many windows that makes it bright and cheerful. Formal dining room, Den with Fireplace and bookshelves and beams. Bedrooms are on the left side that features nice closets and ceramic tile baths. Large bedroom on back of house with half bath and outside exit to glass patio. Backyard has privacy and a deck many mature plantings and trees. Front is very picture perfect with large bay window that is attractive to the whole property. Come see and be impressed!
Single Family, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
2 Full/1 Half
2,313 sq. ft
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Dining Room Formal
- Continuous Cleaning Oven,Cooktop Electric,Counters Solid Surface,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Dressing Area,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Tub: Shower Combo
- Continuous Cleaning Oven, Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Masonry Firep,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Attic Access,Built-in Bookcases,Ceiling Beamed,Ceiling Fans,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Attached Park,Carport Park,Carport Rear Park,Off Street Parking,Other Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 90 x 150
- Res Single Family Zone
- Chain Link Fence,Full Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Open,Storm Doors. Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price