A Spacious home in the highly desirable Shenandoah Estates subdivision with Blue Ribbon School District is ready to welcome you home. This 4 bedroom, 2 bath, no carpet home includes a detached office. Inviting den with a brick fireplace, built-ins, beamed ceiling overlooks a large fenced backyard with an electric gate for privacy. The formal living/dining room is large enough for family gatherings. The Master bedroom includes an en-suite bath, with a jetted tub. All bedrooms are spacious and storage is plentiful throughout the home. A large storage/workshop is ready for your projects. The office is not included in the living area square footage. This home is located near a BREC park with a gym, tennis courts, playground, a baseball field, Southern Oaks Athletic Club, shopping, restaurants, grocery stores, schools and a library.
Single Family, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
2,187 sq. ft
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Gas,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Self-Cleaning Oven,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Tub: Jetted,MBA Tub: Shower Combo
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Masonry Firep,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Attic Access,Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Beamed,Ceiling Fans,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4+ Cars Park,Carport Park,Carport Rear Park.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Chain Link Fence,Full Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Workshop. Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price