AMAZING home with a BRAND NEW HVAC SYSTEM and ONE YEAR OLD ROOF!!! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath BEAUTY is located in the highly desired subdivision of Shenandoah Estates. Nestled on a neatly landscaped lot on a curve with a well maintained yard, you'll fall in love with all that this home has to offer! There are gutters around the entire outside of the house, as well as a partial exterior fresh coat of paint. Owners recently added additional attic storage with access through the carport. This house is completely CARPET FREE, and most of the windows have been replaced. Step inside, and be taken away by the "at home" feeling you get from this place. Relax in the living room next to the gas log fireplace while enjoying a book from the built in bookshelf. Serve your loved ones in the gourmet kitchen that is lit up with natural light. The master bedroom has a beautiful tray ceiling, and en suite master bath. All of the bedrooms have ceramic wood grained floors, and are very spacious. This home DID NOT flood in 2016. NO FLOOD INSURANCE required and eligible for 100% RD FINANCING! Schedule your private tour today, because this one won't last long!
Single Family, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
2,177 sq. ft
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA 2+ Closets,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Tub: Shower Combo,MBA Water Closet
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Tray,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Carport Rear Park.
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price