As you enter the iron gates, a canopy of majestic Oaks - likely older than Louisiana itself - welcomes you. Home to the renowned Seven Sisters Oak, President of the Live Oak Society, this property is in search of a new curator. Enjoy Lake breezes from the wrap-around porches overlooking 1.72 park-like acres. Stately interior with a center hall design. Main floor features two bedroom suites, with two more on ground level. 3+ car garage & elevator make for easy coming & going. Generator offers peace of mind.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Septic Type Unknown
4,227 sq. ft
Yes - 3.5 spaces
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Freezer,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Multi Units
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- French Doors
- Accessible Elevator Installed.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Bathtub,Crown Molding,Central Vacuum,Elevator,In-Law Floorplan,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Storage,Solid Surface Counters,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3.5 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 4 Space(s).
- Rear Porch,Brick,Covered,Front Porch,Wrap Around
- Pool Description
- Diving Board,Indoor,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting,Rain Gutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price