Live on the water in this 1260 sqft living area upstairs and 380 sqft downstairs for entertaining. Upstairs enjoy a 12x42 covered back porch and 30x20 deck overlooking the water. Downstairs is a double boat slip w/ lift, lg deck aprox 40x30 and a Koi pond. Nice yard at end of street w/ lots of Citrus trees. Home has lots of character w/ all the cypress wood and large open kitchen/dining/living room area. There is a partially finished bonus room upstairs with large closet for storage.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,957 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room Formal,Eat-In Kitchen
- Counters Laminate,Dishwasher,Disposal,Island,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Master Bath
- MBA Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Attic Access,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Beamed,Ceiling Cathedral
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Cars Park,Carport Park,Covered Park.
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio: Covered,Patio: Enclosed Patio,Porch,Workshop. Waterfront Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors