Fabulous 2 story home - great neighborhood - tucked away and yet so close to Interstate 10 - very clean and meticulously maintained - open floor plan - large lot with huge back yard for your outside enjoyment - won't last long - call today for your private and confidential showing - measurements and living area not warranted by Realtor or Broker
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
2,985 sq. ft
Lakes At Ascension Crossing
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Gas,Microwave,Pantry,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Water Closet
- Cooktop Gas, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Multi Units
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep,Ventless Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Computer Nook,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Attached Park,Garage Park.
- Stucco, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors