Fabulous home in the heart of Mid-City! The renovation of this 1930's cottage was done using quality materials and construction! The kitchen and original bath gutted, a new master bath added with soaking tub, custom built shower and double vanities, original hardwood floors refinished, Spanish cedar picture windows and Spanish cedar exterior doors installed, beautiful architectural details added(interior arch, bead board wainscoting, crown moldings, exterior corbels), new Quartz counters, new farmhouse sink, new black stainless appliances, new cabinets, all new plumbing fixtures and functioning windows. The electrical has been completely rewired ,including exterior service panel, electrical added to exterior workshop/storage, and all new light fixtures. There is an extended covered rear patio, nice size yard, new wood privacy fence, new picket fence in front, gutters, covered parking, additional off street parking and beautiful landscaping. The interior and exterior of the home have been painted. Architectural shingle roof is only 4 years old. Also, there is the most amazing sycamore tree in the front yard! All appliances are to remain. *See summary of improvements in documents for a complete list of items renovated in home. Seller reserves: cement lady statue, garden planter hanging on workshop, mailbox, garden hose holders. antique telephone in kitchen, Cox camera at front door, antique mirror in hall bath and lace curtains.
Single Family, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
1,380 sq. ft
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Gas,Counters Solid Surface,Counters Stone,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Garden/Soaking
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Crown Moulding,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Attached Park,Carport Park,Covered Park,Off Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- Arts District Zone,Res Single Family Zone
- Full Fence,Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Patio: Open,Workshop.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors