This house is newly renovated located in The Pelican Point Greens 55+ Community. This is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with an open floor plan, and new paint inside and out. The kitchen boasts new granite and backsplash, new stainless appliances, eat in dining, and countertop breakfast bar. Bedrooms have new carpet. Master bedroom has a cozy sitting area tucked under the windows looking out onto the patio. The Master bathroom has two vanities, jetted soaking tub, separate shower, and a large walk-in closet. This is an active adult community where you can ease back into planned social events, private fitness center, indoor heated pool, Community Center, library and much more. Choose to also enjoy all of the benefits of the Larger Pelican Point Golf Community including nightly security, and a beautiful Clubhouse featuring dining and bar. Main Street Shopping Center offers many businesses including a Grocery store, dry cleaner, and restaurant. Owner/Agent - Agent has never lived in the residence. Measurements are not warranted by Broker, Agent, or Seller(s).
Single Family, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Stucco,Vinyl siding
1,412 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Handicap Interior Provs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Handicap Interior Provs,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Garage Park,Other Parking.
- Stucco, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Full Fence,Vinyl Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Open. Golf Community Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price