Come see this charming and cozy home in a wonderful neighborhood. Private Cul-de-sac location. Great curb appeal. Move right into this 3 bedroom/2 bath with split floor plan. New 30 yr Roof in 2021, (architectural shingles). New HVAC in 2019. New vinyl plank floors in living and bedrooms. Nice landscaping with automatic watering system for flower beds and flower pots, hardwired dusk to dawn flower bed lights, and dusk to dawn yard light pole. Enjoy morning coffee or evening relaxing on the private, covered back patio with partial wood deck and ceiling fan. There's plenty room for storage or tinkering in the 12X14 workshop on a slab. Its got a new roof, hardi-board siding and electricity. Don't miss out!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,350 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Not Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Laminate Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 3 Space(s).
- Concrete,Covered,Deck,Front Porch,Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 60 x 107
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Lighting,Rain Gutters.
All kitchen appliances remain without warranty.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price