3BR/2.5 Bath Garden District home, Extensively renovated in 2011, new AC 2015. Renovations include: New roof, new windows, new hardi plank siding, new wiring, new water heater, new drywall in most rooms and some plumbing. Home retains original wood floors in living areas and bedrooms, slate in kitchen and utility, ceramic in master bath. Large closets in all bedrooms, formal living and dining room, central kitchen. Kitchen has new butcherblock countertops, backsplash, sink, vent hood and stove. Extra deep lot with detached storage shed (460 sq ft) and separate building (990 sq ft) previously used as a workshop. These buildings are not included in square footage measurements of home. Master bath has separate tub and shower, dual vanity and oversized closet with dressing area.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,982 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room Formal
- Cooktop Gas,Counters Wood,Dishwasher,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Separate Shower
- Cooktop Gas, Dishwasher, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Ready,Ceiling Fans,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry,Sm Window Trtmt.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4+ Cars Park,No Covered Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Chain Link Fence,Partial Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Porch,Storage Shed/Bldg.. Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price