This 4 Bedroom 3 bath home with over 3000 square feet of living area is perfect for entertaining. Your guest who enters through the front double doors will be amazed by the large foyer with a copper topped built-in bar, an oversized sunken living room and the large formal dining room. The living room boast high cathedral ceilings with beams, a large brick fireplace and bay windows. This home sits on a third of an acre and has all the “must haves” but also many unique features. It has new energy efficient windows, a split floor plan, new roof and new wood floors (no carpet). The kitchen has granite counter tops with gray subway tile backsplash and stainless appliances which include a smooth cooktop range, built in microwave/hood, side by side refrigerator, and a new dishwasher. The master suite has 2 large walk-in closets. One actually so large it could be an office. The unique features of the home include a large center courtyard with gas connection for a grill or fire pit, a red wood sauna room off the garage and roll down shutters on many of the windows. The large backyard has a privacy (new) horizontal wood fence and a wrought iron entrance gate. It’s a family home ready for a special family!
Single Family, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
3,005 sq. ft
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Room Formal,Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA 2+ Closets,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Tub: Shower Combo
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air, Multi Units
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Masonry Firep,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Cable Ready,Ceiling Beamed,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Cathedral,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4+ Cars Park,Garage Park,Off Street Parking,RV/Boat Port Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 100
- Res Single Family Zone
- Full Fence,Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Patio: Enclosed Patio,Porch,Storm Doors.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors