This precious cottage was built by WRANGLER Construction and is located on a short cul-de-sac in the center of Moss Bluff. This adorable yet sophisticated home has an open living concept with wood and tile flooring throughout. Kitchen has granite countertops, island, spacious pantry, painted cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. The living room features a gas fireplace and cable hookups on both the east and west walls. The master bath is spacious with double vanities, a soaking tub, separate walk-in shower and a large walk-in closet with built-ins. The back patio is covered and the seller just recently added additional concrete to enlarge it. Home also has a Simpli Safe alarm system. The backyard has a privacy fence with a gate on all three sides for your convenience. The beautiful landscaping in the front yard has a sprinkler system. Average electric bill is $140 per month. There is not an HOA fee but there is a sewer fee of $45.00 per month. Call today for your showing! Home is under audio & visual surveillance.
Single Family, Cottage, 1 Story
1,814 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Microwave,Range Hood,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Bathtub,Tray Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Separate Shower
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 0 Space(s).
- Concrete,Covered,Front Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price