Looking for loads of room inside and out? Look no further! Over 2500 living area on .63 of an acre! Home features an open / split floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Huge laundry room with ample storage. Kitchen is great in design with an abundance of counter and cabinet space. Just off the kitchen is an oversized walk-in pantry. Office space is tucked nicely off the primary suite and pantry. Primary suite features a large walk-in closet with en-suite that includes a sit down shower, and walk-in jetted tub. Enjoy dinner in the oversized dining area or for less company, utilize the breakfast area! Additional bedrooms are nice in size and have fantastic storage space. Back yard is awesome and has a beautiful white vinyl fence. Storage / workshop has loads of shelving and is large enough to park a full sized vehicle. There is a automatic garage door for easy access. Home is rated as a CAT 4 Modular Home and is secured to a concrete slab. Property is conveniently located just minutes from the Hwy 30 / I-10 corridor for easy access to Baton Rouge or New Orleans. No flood insurance is required! Call for your private showing today!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
2,560 sq. ft
2003 Pinacle bearing serial number: PIN03374ABAL
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Room,Dining Room Formal
- Counters Laminate,Dishwasher,Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Garden/Soaking,MBA Tub: Jetted
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Ready,Ceiling Fans,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park.
- Lot Dimensions
- Res Single Family Zone
- Full Fence,Privacy Fence,Vinyl Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Landscaped,Outside Light,Storage Shed/Bldg.,Laundry Room. Level Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price