This is a well maintained 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, with 2700 living square feet. Home features large rooms, great for entertaining or a large family. Located on an acre of manicured property in a quiet neighborhood. Barbe high school district. Flood Zone X. Make an appointment today, it won't last long!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
Brick Veneer,Vinyl siding
2,700 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Prairie View Village
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Dryer,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Common Walls
- No One Above,No One Below,No Common Walls
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tub Shower,Updated Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Rear Porch,Concrete,Covered,Front Porch,Screened
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 200 x 203
- Structural Condition
All other appliances stay, including washer and dryer. Also, a brand new storage building.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price