Welcome home! 3BR/2BA on half acre, corner lot, in Central School District! This home has never been occupied, offers an open floor plan with good sized bedrooms and lots of closet space throughout. All bedrooms have walk in closets! The kitchen/dining area is very spacious with large island, lots of cabinets and tons of counter space. The living room is roomy with nice built-ins and a fireplace. The master suite is also nice with large bathroom, double vanities, separate shower and large walk-in closet. There is a workshop on this property as well that has power run to it, and seller will leave the two uninstalled roll top doors for buyer as desired. You will love the beautiful mature shade trees out front and extra concrete for large front patio area + parking area for several vehicles. Established subdivision with no restrictions. Public water/sewer. It is in flood zone AE, but this mobile home was set ABOVE base flood elevation when installed in 2019. Refrigerator and most of the furnishings are negotiable! This home is a must see!
Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
1,680 sq. ft
Unknown Builder / Unlicensed
Kabco Builders MD-26, 28x60, 3BR/2BA
Detailed Room Information
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Laminate,Dishwasher,Range/Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Garden/Soaking
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling Fans,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4+ Cars Park,No Covered Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- 101.11 x 233.12
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Light,Patio: Open,Workshop. Corner Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors