Motivated seller!!! This beautiful home sits quietly tucked away on a dead end street in Winchester Subdivision. It has lots to offer for a growing family, as it’s located in the Central school district and is also great for entertaining company. This home comes with a spacious living and entertainment area, plenty of storage within the house, nice size bedrooms, laminate flooring throughout most of the house; gas fireplace, an air conditioned, extra large storage room off of the carport (flooring for the storage room is available) with fenced in area just off of the back porch, for the kids and pets to play. Don’t miss your opportunity to see this home. Call and schedule your appointment today.
Single Family, 1 Story
EAST BATON ROUGE
2 Full/1 Half
2,228 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Room Formal,Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range/Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Walk-In Closets
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Carport Rear Park.
- Lot Dimensions
- 162.36 x 217 x 175 x 215
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Landscaped,Porch. Dead-End Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors