Iowa Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||108|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Iowa, LA Real Estate
More about Iowa
Real Estate and Properties
The real estate market in Iowa, Louisiana is diverse and offers a range of options for homebuyers. From historic homes with plenty of character to modern new constructions, there is no shortage of variety in the area. Popular home styles include ranch-style homes, traditional two-story homes, and cozy bungalows. Many homes in Iowa feature large front porches and spacious backyards, perfect for outdoor living and entertaining.
There are also a variety of property types available to buyers, including single-family homes, townhouses, and condos. Some of the most popular neighborhoods in Iowa include The Oaks, Pine Shadows, and Indian Bayou. The community is well-maintained and has a charming appearance that will make you feel right at home.
Things to Do
Iowa, Louisiana may be a small town, but there is no shortage of things to do in the area. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are plenty of parks and recreational facilities to explore, including the Iowa City Park and the Iowa Recreation Center. The town is also home to a number of popular annual events and festivals, such as the Iowa Rabbit Festival and the Cajun Music & Food Festival.
- Explore the history of the area at the Iowa Historical Museum
- Take a stroll through the beautiful Iowa City Park
- Enjoy a day of fishing and boating on nearby Calcasieu Lake
- Attend the annual Iowa Rabbit Festival for food and fun
- Experience the excitement of the Cajun Music & Food Festival
Location & Area Information
Iowa, Louisiana is located in the southwestern part of the state and is about 20 miles from Lake Charles. The town is known for its rich history and charming small-town atmosphere. The climate in Iowa is generally mild, with warm summers and mild winters.
- Landmarks: The Iowa Historical Museum, The Oaks Plantation, Indian Bayou Park
- Climate: Mild with warm summers and mild winters
- Economy: Growing with a mix of small businesses and larger corporations
- Transport: Located near I-10 and I-210, with easy access to Lake Charles Regional Airport
- Nearby Cities and Destinations: Lake Charles, Sulphur, Moss Bluff