Kinder Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market
Property Types (active listings)
Search Kinder, LA Real Estate
More about Kinder
If you are looking for a place to call home, Kinder has a variety of options to choose from. Homes for sale in the area vary in style and size, from cozy bungalows to spacious estates. The town is known for its well-maintained properties and beautiful landscaping. You'll find many homes with features such as large yards, swimming pools, and outdoor entertaining areas.
The community has a variety of neighborhoods to choose from, each with its own unique vibe. Whether you are looking for a quiet and peaceful retreat, or a lively and social atmosphere, Kinder has a neighborhood that will suit your needs. Some of the most popular neighborhoods include Oak Forest, Kinderwood, and Elmwood.
There are many different types of properties available in Kinder, from single-family homes to condos and apartments. Whatever your needs, you are sure to find a property that suits your lifestyle and budget.
Things to Do
Kinder may be a small town, but there is no shortage of things to do. Whether you are looking for outdoor activities or indoor entertainment, there is something for everyone.
- Visit Coushatta Casino Resort
- Explore the Louisiana Oil and Gas Park
- Go fishing on Lake Charles
- Take a tour of the Bayou Rum Distillery
- Attend the annual Kinderfest celebration
In addition to these popular attractions, Kinder also has a rich cultural history. The town is home to several museums and historic sites, including the Allen Parish Veterans Memorial Museum and the Coushatta Indian Reservation.
Location & Area Information
- Kinder is located in Allen Parish, Louisiana
- The town is situated just off of Highway 165, making it easily accessible from nearby cities like Lake Charles and Alexandria
- Nearby landmarks include the Sabine National Wildlife Refuge and the Calcasieu River
- The climate in Kinder is mild, with warm summers and mild winters
- The town has a diverse economy, with industries including agriculture, oil and gas, and tourism
Overall, Kinder is a wonderful place to call home. With its beautiful homes, friendly community, and abundance of things to do, it's no wonder that so many people choose to live here. So why not come and see for yourself what Kinder has to offer?