Spacious property in established neighborhood of Pollard Estates! This home is huge and has no shortage of space for you with just over 2500 sqft of living area. It features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with a dedicated office that could be used as a fourth bedroom. No carpet in this home either, all travertine or porcelain tile flooring that is durable and resists stains. You'll also have a fully fenced in backyard that rivals the size of the house! There are beautiful oak trees that provide the perfect amount of shade on the cozy back patio so you can relax and unwind at the end of the day. The home has been freshly painted inside and out and also features new blinds in most of the rooms. All appliances included too! That's a refrigerator, washer, and dryer that you don't have to worry about bringing. Schedule your appointment today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR En Suite Bath,MBR Walk-In Closets
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Tile,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Master Bath
- MBA Tub: Shower Combo
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Attic Access,Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con
Exterior / Lot Features
- Garage Parking.
- Brick Fence,Full Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price