Well maintained home, new windows, fresh paint in a wonderful neighborhood. Double carport with huge storage, fenced yard. As you walk in the back door you enter the breakfast area which is open to the kitchen with breakfast bar, corner sink, lots of natural light. To the right you have the laundry with sink and separate bedroom and bath great for mother in law suite or older children. The home has a nice open floor plan, through the kitchen to the front of the home you enter the formal dining room and great room with fireplace, nice mantle and wall of windows overlooking the back porch. The master is located on the back side of the home and is very spacious with stacked crown molding. The master bath is wonderful with jacuzzi tub, separate shower and double vanity. Carpet and wood floors throughout.
Single Family, 1 Story
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR Ceiling 9'+,MBR En Suite Bath
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Island,Microwave
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,In Law Suite,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Cars Park,Attached Park,Carport Parking,Carport Rear Park,Covered Parking.
- Stucco, Brick
- Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outside Light,Patio: Covered,Patio: Open,Porch,Workshop.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors