Completely remodeled home in the heart of the Garden District. This house is like new construction, but still holds its older home charm. It has a nicely sized fenced yard as well as a paved driveway for parking, and covered front porch. Interior features several windows with natural light throughout, a spacious kitchen with quartz countertops, stainless appliances including a range with gas cooktop, built-in microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Washer & dryer are also included. There is a living room with fireplace and built-in bookcases, a formal dining room, three nicely sized bedrooms, and a gorgeous bathroom with dual vanities, quartz countertops, subway tile surrounding tub/shower to the ceiling. This house also has all new windows, cabinets, paint, etc.
Single Family, Other
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR Ceiling 9'+,MBR Ceiling Fan
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec
- Cooktop Electric,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Counters Stone
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Tub: Shower Combo
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Gas Stove Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Car Park,No Covered Parking.
- Full Fence,Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Porch.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price