This thoroughly modernized four bedroom classic home boasts the best location of any comparable rental house in Baton Rouge, at just 200 yards from University Lake and ½ mile from LSU. Oversized rooms, nine foot ceilings and hardwood floors give evidence of construction quality from a bygone era, while granite countertops, stainless appliances, ceramic tile in the laundry room and three modern bathrooms, each equipped with a different modern bathtub and shower, plus a kitchen floor that coddles the feet while bouncing (not breaking) dropped dishes, all speak of extraordinary renovation.
Single Family, 2 Story
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR Ceiling Fan,MBR En Suite Bath
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec,Washer/Dryer Con Gas
- Cooktop Gas,Counters Granite,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Master Bath
- MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted
- Cooktop Gas, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Multi Units
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Trtmt.,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Varied Heights,Computer Nook,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Cars Park,No Covered Parking.
- Full Fence,Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors