Great home on a family friendly, quiet, dead end street. Excellent schools: APSB reports (tenants to verify) Bullion Primary, Prairieville Middle and Dutchtown High School. Conveniently located to Hwy 73/Old Jefferson and Airline Hwy for easy access to Baton Rouge. Home boasts character traits that are rare finds: Cathedral ceiling in dining area; triple crown molding in living area; interior and exterior transom windows; window moldings in living, dining and master bedroom; large windows that let in lots of natural light; ceiling fans in all bedrooms; large spacious front and back yards. Refrigerator included with Rental. Landlord may consider some pets to their discretion.
Single Family, Other
Willow Lake South
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR Ceiling 9'+,MBR Ceiling Fan,MBR Ceiling Tray,MBR Walk-In Closets
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Tile,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted,MBA Water Closet
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Gas Logs Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Cathedral,Ceiling Tray,Ceiling Varied Heights,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Carport Rear Park.
- Partial Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio: Covered,Patio: Open,Storage Shed/Bldg..
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors