Home for lease in Quail Creek Subdivision. This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with an office that could be a formal dining room or playroom. The bathrooms are currently being updated with a tile shower in the master, quartz counter tops in both bathrooms, and a new bath enclosure in the hall bath. Newer roof. This home has a fantastic backyard too with 2 actively producing fruit trees. The refrigerator in the kitchen is provided. Prairieville Primary, Prairieville Middle and Dutchtown High School. Owner is licensed real estate agent.
Single Family, 1 Story
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR Ceiling 9'+,MBR Ceiling Fan
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec
- Continuous Cleaning Oven,Counters Granite,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Double Vanity,MBA Walk-In Closets,MBA Separate Shower,MBA Tub: Jetted,MBA Water Closet
- Continuous Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace,Wood Burning Firep.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Fans,Crown Moulding,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Cars Park,Carport Rear Park.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Partial Fence,Privacy Fence,Wood Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Patio: Covered.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors