This home is located in a quiet neighborhood off Highland Rd in Plantation Trace. It is in the St. Aloyisius school district just South of LSU. It is just over 2000 s.f. and has a formal living and dining room, eat in breakfast area in the kitchen and a large den or family room with built-ins. Great fenced backyard with double carport and storage room. Kitchen is light and bright and features lots of cabinets, new Whirlpool Gold cooktop, built in double ovens and great counter space. Breakfast area features a beautiful bay window making this area spacious and bright. Large pantry off of the breakfast area. The formal living room/dining room combination makes this space extra versatile for entertaining family and friends. All 4 bedrooms have custom closets professionally installed by Ultimate Closets. Master bedroom is spacious and has wonderful closet space. Move in ready.
Single Family, 1 Story
East Baton Rouge
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- MBR 2+ Closets,MBR En Suite Bath,MBR Walk-In Closets
- Washer/Dryer Con Elec
- Cooktop Electric,Counters Solid Surface,Counters Wood,Dishwasher,Microwave,Pantry,Refrigerator,Wall Oven
- Master Bath
- MBA Dressing Area,MBA Walk-In Closets
- Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- 1. 1 Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Bookcases,Cable Ready,Ceiling 9'+,Ceiling Beamed,Ceiling Fans,Ceiling Cathedral,Ceiling Varied Heights,Ceiling Vaulted,Elec Dryer Con,Elec Stove Con,Elec Wash Con,Inside Laundry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4+ Cars Park,Attached Park,Carport Parking,Carport Rear Park.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped,Outside Light,Patio: Open.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: lagbrar - Greater Baton Rouge Assoc of Realtors