Zachary Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||108|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Zachary, LA Real Estate
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
More about Zachary
Real Estate and Properties
Zachary is known for its beautiful homes and properties. The city offers a variety of home styles, from charming bungalows to sprawling estates. Many homes feature classic southern architecture, with spacious porches and elegant columns. Some of the most popular neighborhoods in Zachary include Copper Mill, Beaver Creek, and Audubon Lakes.
There's something for everyone in Zachary's real estate market. Whether you're looking for a starter home or a luxurious estate, you'll find plenty of options to choose from. In addition to traditional single-family homes, you'll also find townhomes, condos, and apartments.
One of the best things about Zachary is the natural beauty of the area. Many homes feature stunning views of the surrounding landscape, with large windows and outdoor living spaces. Whether you prefer a wooded lot or a waterfront property, you'll find plenty of options in Zachary.
Things to Do
Zachary offers a wide range of recreational activities and entertainment options. One of the most popular attractions in the area is the Zachary Community Park, which features playgrounds, sports fields, and walking trails. There are also several golf courses in the area, including Copper Mill Golf Club and Beaver Creek Golf Course.
If you're looking for something a bit more relaxing, head to the nearby Bayou Plaquemine Waterfront Park. This peaceful park offers stunning views of the bayou, as well as picnic areas and walking trails. For a bit of culture, check out the Zachary Historical Museum, which showcases the city's rich history and heritage.
- Community Park
- Golf Courses
- Bayou Plaquemine Waterfront Park
- Zachary Historical Museum
- Walking Trails
Location & Area Information
- Zachary is located just north of Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- The city is situated in East Baton Rouge Parish.
- Landmarks in the area include the Zachary Historic District and Oakley Plantation.
- Zachary has a humid subtropical climate, with hot summers and mild winters.
- The area is known for its strong economy and low unemployment rate.
- Transportation options include the Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport and several major highways.
- Nearby cities and destinations include Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and the Gulf Coast.
Overall, Zachary is a great place to live or visit. With its beautiful homes, natural beauty, and wide range of recreational opportunities, it's no wonder that so many people are drawn to this vibrant community. Whether you're looking for a new home or just a fun weekend getaway, Zachary has something for everyone.